You've reached my homepage. I'm John Chadwick, a self-taught polyglot
programmer and full-stack web developer.
- restruct, a Go-lang library for C-style struct packing and unpacking.
- WebRPC, a simple realtime RPC library written at Benzinga.
- deadbeef-vgmstream, a plugin for DeaDBeeF.
- GcmTools, a C++ library for reading and manipulating Nintendo GameCube disk images.
(This list is non-exhaustive, so feel free to contact me if you have something else in mind.)
Résumé, references and work samples available upon request.
- Some assembly language experience, mostly with ARM
- Frontend web technologies including React, Angular, jQuery, WebGL
- Backend web technologies like Node.js, Django, PHP, µWSGI, NGINX
- Asset pipelines like Django Pipeline, Gulp, Webpack
- Database engines, including MongoDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Amazon Web Services technology, such as IAM, EC2 and S3
- SaltStack automation and provisioning